Java Software Engineer
Our financial services client is looking for a Java Software Engineer with 4+ years experience and proficiency with Java, to join them on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22799
As a Java Software Engineer, you will:
- Ensure quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standards
- Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
- Provides input into performance appraisal process for some junior employees or team members
- Designs highly complex applications, interfaces and integration with a modest number of systems
- Integrates at an enterprise level using third-party middleware or messaging products, or by designing and implementing custom interfaces and mapping for those interfaces
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers
- Modest advanced code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
- Group-wide and external public speaking and other communications conveying domain level directions
- Researching and evaluating tools to support domain-specific need
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency with Java SDK 1.8 or greater
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
- Familiarity with enterprise frameworks (Spring/JEE)
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3531694040.