Software Engineer (C#)- 100% Remote – B2B contract
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, our client is currently expanding their operations and are now looking to remotely onboard candidates from Poland.
This role will be 100% remote working position in Poland.
This will be an initial 12-month LTD/B2B contract with the view to extend – long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
About the role:
· Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Software Programmer to join our Global Development team in the rewrite of our world-renowned Practice Management System; Acuitas.
· This is a superb opportunity for a gifted software engineer with experience in web technologies: C#, ASP.NET/ASP.Net Core, to join a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· At least 2 years of software development experience of commercial applications.
· Advanced C#.
· Experience with REACT.
· A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent IT qualification.
· ASP .Net / ASP .Net Core Web API – MVC.
· Entity Framework.
· Linq language.
· Dependency Injection (Autofac – Built in .Net core).
· Hands-on relational databases and SQL Server.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite multicultural team.
· Ability to quickly learn, understand, test and debug existing codebases.
· Discipline and maturity to develop clean, secure and maintainable code, also to optimise code for performance and scalability.
· Source code management skills.
· Experience with testing tools and methodologies like TDD and BDD.
What if we said:
• Multinational leader in the development of software products.
• Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
• Owner of the most widely distributed Lab Management System in the world.
• Using the latest tools and technologies.
• Long term employment opportunities.
• Operating in over 8000+ sites in 77 countries.
• Over 280 staff based in the US, Canada, Ireland, England, Wales, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, and China.
• Leading organization for women in technology.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037