Have you ever thought about working for a leading IT infrastructure and application solutions provider for the Insurance industry?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for 4 mid-level Full Stack Developer’s for our client, who have been listed on the Forbes #Blockchain50 for 2022.
Job Reference: BBBH 22151
About the location: You will be working on hybrid basis with their office’s based in Dublin 12.
About the role: Their IT Development department are currently undergoing transformation from a Waterfall to Agile development environment, with new developers supporting them in this transition and working closely with Software Practice Leads, Architecture and Product Management to deliver against projects that support their digital and business strategy.
About the team: We’re looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with .NET Framework, SQL Server and enterprise web applications development.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that, there will be 2 more interviews.
What can we offer:
- Performance bonus.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Health insurance for family.
- Work abroad remotely for up to 25 days per year.
- Home and car insurance 50% reduction.
What will you do?
- Creating quality code that meets business needs, follows agreed technical design and coding standards.
- Liaise with technical leads for technical solution alignment throughout full SDLC.
- Learn new technologies, make suggestions for design and implementation improvements and develop POC/experiments as part of the new features development or existing functionality upgrades.
- Maintain technical documentation and participate in the knowledge transfers.
- 1 + years C# / .NET development experience, plus a relevant 3rd level qualification.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on firstname.lastname@example.org