Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for Site Engineer join them on a permanent basis.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
Candidates should have appropriate engineering qualifications and a minimum of two to three years’ work experience gained with a building contractor.
Job Reference: BBBH 20061
What will a Site Engineer do?
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Candidates should have appropriate engineering qualifications and a minimum of two to three years’ work experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment.
- Self-starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Car allowance (some instances company vehicles).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.