Service Desk Agent (German) – Remote
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company. They require fluent German speakers with communicative Polish or English to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing proactive user helpdesk services to inbound customer service requests. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a major US financial services company.
This is fully remote role(within Poland) – the only onsite time required will be the initial training in Szczecin.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18669
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Answer inbound customer calls, including detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes.
- Check if reported incident is covered by contract and also if caller information and address details are correct, then initiate defined actions.
- Log tickets created by any customer service channel into the ticket system.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Inform Line Manager customer escalations.
- Provide detailed information on all performed activities.
- Fluent German Speaker with communicative Polish or English
- Degree holder
- Previous experience in a call center environment would be a huge plus but is not a must
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization's strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037