Senior UX Researcher
Have you ever tried working for a global design research agency who help blue-chip brands with their local and global UX Research requirements?
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join our client on a permanent basis who will lead projects and engagements with blue-chip clients located all over the world.
It is a fully remote position in Germany.
Job Reference: BBBH 21753
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Ride to work, Flexi-holiday: buy/sell up to 5 days.
- 26 days holiday per year.
- Remote & flexible working.
- The opportunity to learn and develop new skills and capabilities.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
About the location: This will be a fully remote role so you can be based anywhere in Germany.
About the role: The research they design and deliver falls into three main groups: discovery (foundation) research, generative research and evaluative research. As Senior UX/User Researcher in their Design Research team you will develop your expertise within each of these areas and the opportunity to progress to the Lead level.
Top 3 must-have skills: Experience doing hands-on user research using qualitative data analysis techniques, passion for research and improving user/customer experiences, excellent communication/presentation skills.
About your new team: Supported by their Consultancy Director and Research Operations Team, you will be able to focus on what you do best – design research!
Areas of focus in the role: You will use methodologies that span from in-depth user interviews to generative co-creation workshops, to usability evaluations.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience and tell you more about the role. After that, there will be 2 more stages of interviews. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online.
About you: 2+ years’ commercial experience doing hands-on user research across a range of methodologies and qualitative data analysis techniques.
Who also has:
- Ability and experience in conducting qualitative research fluently in both German and English.
- Passion for research and improving user/customer experiences.
Nice if you have:
- Quantitative / statistical data analysis skills would be an advantage but is not required.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710.