Senior UX Researcher
Have you ever tried working for a global design research agency who help blue-chip brands with their local and global UX Research requirements?
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join our client on a permanent basis who will lead projects and engagements with blue-chip clients located all over the world.
You will have the ability and experience in conducting qualitative research fluently in English, the ability to do the same in German would be desirable.
It is a fully remote position in the UK.
Job Reference: BBBH 21738
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Ride to work, Flexi-holiday: buy/sell up to 5 days.
- 26 days holiday per year.
- Remote & flexible working.
- The opportunity to learn and develop new skills and capabilities.
- The opportunity to progress your career.
About the location: This will be a fully remote role so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
About the role: The research they design and deliver falls into three main groups: discovery (foundation) research, generative research and evaluative research. As Senior UX/User Researcher in their Design Research team you will develop your expertise within each of these areas and the opportunity to progress to the Lead level.
Top 3 must-have skills: Experience doing hands-on user research using qualitative data analysis techniques, passion for research and improving user/customer experiences, excellent communication/presentation skills.
About your new team: Supported by their Consultancy Director and Research Operations Team, you will be able to focus on what you do best – design research!
Areas of focus in the role: You will use methodologies that span from in-depth user interviews to generative co-creation workshops, to usability evaluations.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience and tell you more about the role. After that, there will be 2 more stages of interviews. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online.
About you: 2+ years’ commercial experience doing hands-on user research across a range of methodologies and qualitative data analysis techniques.
Who also has:
- Ability and experience in conducting qualitative research fluently in English, the ability to do the same in German would be strongly desirable.
- Passion for research and improving user/customer experiences.
Nice if you have:
- Quantitative / statistical data analysis skills would be an advantage but is not required.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710.