Senior Technology Business Analyst
Salary: Starting upwards of 20 000 PLN gross
Location: Hybrid work from Krakow
Contract: Permanent (UoP)
Are you an experienced Business Analyst who is excited to grow your career within the Java Development field?
Would you like to work with the newest and latest technologies on international projects?
Do you want to join a company that provides you with various career development opportunities?
If yes, apply now!
Allen Recruitment is looking for a Senior Technology Business Analyst, with 4 years of relevant experience in the financial sector, to join one of the largest financial institutions in Poland on a permanent contract.
To be successful in the process, you need to have some experience in development in SQL and Java.
You will be working for one of the largest companies in the world, which provides great internal career progression, and the ability to move from Senior to Lead level.
There are possibilities to grow your knowledge and expertise, especially with the project scale and direct impact of your code on the market operations.
- Annual bonus
- 2 days of additional days for charity purposes, 2 extra recovery days
- Medical & Life Insurance Package
- Transport Allowance
- Optional Multisport card (70% covered by the company)
What do you need?
- 4 years of experience in a similar role within the financial sector.
- Ability to design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Some experience in software development in Java and SLL.
- Fluent in English on a business level.
What you will be doing on daily basis?
- Working closely with end-users to help gather business requirements and prototype functional solutions.
- Helping to design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern technologies.
- Strong delivery and implementation track record.
- Partnering with multiple teams in global locations.
- Opportunity to increase skills in both investment banking and hands-on development whilst working with a global technology team.
Job Reference: BBBH 23115
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today or email us at [email protected] in case of any questions.