Senior Technical Consultant
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a multinational company?
Do you prefer working on a rolling contract basis?
Based in the Netherlands, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
Job Reference: BBBH 23100
Length of the contract: 26 weeks
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
Location: onsite, Amstelveen
Our client requires a Senior Technical Consultant to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
The primary role of the Senior Technical Consultant is to work closely with customers to understand and translate their business and technical requirements, propose solutions to business problems and then lead the technical delivery of the chosen design.
- Preparing and running functional design workshops, creating design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
- Customer engagement to address the technical solution, including challenging and validating customer requirements.
- Providing creative solutions to resolve business problems, technology issues, process, and people challenges.
- Working with the Pre-Sales and Delivery teams to support, validate and help deliver client presentations, workshops, proof or concept designs and responses to technical and business enquiries.
- Hands-on technical delivery of the ServiceNow solutions, from design and development through to testing and implementation.
- Support the development and growth of the services delivered by Engage ESM practices.
- Mentoring and coaching others, as well as sharing best practices and knowledge.
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands. You must have the right to work in the Netherlands, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
- 5+ years of software implementation experience in either a development or consulting role.
- Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management or any large enterprise SaaS solution.
- Expertise and experience with ServiceNow or an equivalent ITSM toolset are essential.
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Weekly or monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or you can contact our office at: + 31 20 369 0040