System Engineer – Linux
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a System Engineer with 5+ years experience using Linux, troubleshooting and debugging, to join their expanding team initially on a 12 month contract.
???????This is a fully remote role from anywhere in Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 21791
What will a System Engineer do?
- Work with the HQ team to locate and analyze the problems related to SUSE Linux in the customer environment.
- Provide accurate and timely resolution for handling and fixing difficult problems and restore them in the customer's environment.
- Participate in the construction of an automated and containerized cloud application platform and focus on technical solution design and problem resolution at the operating system level.
- 5+ years experience using Linux (SUSE is a plus) in complex environments, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS internals, the boot process, kernel, virtualization, cloud, containers, networking and storage.
- Good spoken and written English level.
- Hands-on experience working for open-source projects would be considered an asset.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.