On behalf of our client, a globally recognized cloud-based technology company that specializes in delivering innovative digital workflows to streamline and optimize business operations, we are currently seeking a motivated Senior Storage Engineer to join their team in Dublin on an 6-month hybrid contract with possibility of extension.
With a focus on providing cutting-edge solutions that empower organizations to transform their processes, enhance productivity, and deliver exceptional customer experiences they are one of the top SaaS companies in Ireland offering an exciting and dynamic environment for professionals seeking to make a meaningful impact in the technology industry.
As a Senior Storage Engineer, you will work with some of the most innovative and advanced storage technologies in the business, delivering world-class service for both internal teams and external customers.
- Deploy new storage systems and manage a worldwide fleet of storage arrays.
- Manage and resolve challenging break/fix storage cases with and for partners.
- Ensure that all storage capacity, reliability, and performance needs can be met, on schedule.
- Collaborate with multiple different technical teams, including storage vendor support teams, to resolve issues and create new efficiencies.
- Create and/or refine existing processes and procedures to improve efficiencies within the environment.
- Continually learn new cloud and storage technologies as they are introduced into the environment.
- 4+ years in enterprise storage operations and/or engineering.
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple complex technical issues.
- Commitment to quality of work and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of enterprise class storage hardware (e.g., Dell, Pure, HP, NetApp, etc.).
- Good understanding of different storage protocols like NFS, iSCSI, NVMe/NVMeOF, NVMe/TCP.
- Working knowledge of networking/server architecture and hardware.
- Good understanding of CentOS/Red Hat Linux and VMware ESXi.
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have by Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040