Senior Software Engineer
Our client is a world leading international mobile services provider with the fastest growing cloud computing infrastructure and who has achieved a year-on-year growth of 260% on average over last 4 years.
They are looking to hire?a Senior Software Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in Software Engineering and with one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, C#, Go, to join their expanding team.
This role will initially be on a 12 – month contract with a possibility of extension.
In this role, you will be key member of a team of experts to design and implement the architecture of key components in the client’s Cloud with engineering support from HQ. You will contribute and share technical ownership of projects, including overall architecture design, core features, efficiency and availability improvement and delivery.
This opportunity is mostly remote, with the requirement of going to the office from time to time!
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22033
Your role will involve
- Responsible to improve the availability and reliability competitiveness of the client’s Cloud services.
- Design and implement key component architecture to achieve the goal of million servers in a single region with optimal SLA and high O&M efficiency.
- Maintain current service architecture of the client’s Cloud and be responsible for the results of the production network.
- Manage risks on the live network of the client’s Cloud, identify problems and risks on the live network, and drive the service team to make improvements.
- Act as domain expert in one or multiple areas of Cloud Service.
You must have as a minimum
- 5 years of Software engineering experience
- Approximately 5 years of hands-on experience with one OO language (Java, C++, Go, etc.) with thorough understanding of programming.
- Experience in Cloud or Large Distributed systems.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.