Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Based in Dublin, our client is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance, HR, and planning.
They require a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test with 5+ years of experience in a similar role, to join them initially for a 6-month contract.
In this role, you will join a team that is working with incredibly relevant (AI/ML/Analytics-based) technology building high-performance, responsive user interfaces for data visualisation which will revolutionise business intelligence and analytics.
Job Reference: BBBH 20785
What will a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test do?
· Design and develop automated tests for the Augmented Analytics platform and enhance the automation framework.
· Work with fellow software engineers on definition and development or various automated test cases.
· Be responsible for test execution, recency, completeness and quality of Augmented Analytics platform.
· Work on new features from start to finish, from design stages to production delivery.
· Create and execute test strategy from manual tests to automation, from functional tests to performance.
· Build and test interesting and complex systems.
· Be part of a dynamic team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
· QA expertise – proven ability to assess features, identify risk areas, design test cases, etc.
· Experience with both automation and manual testing.
· Strong scripting skills (Python preferred).
· Knowledge of Robot Framework, Selenium.
· Ability to work with Git (i.e. GitHub / Bitbucket).
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as Bamboo / Jenkins.
· BS or MS in software engineering or equivalent experience.
· 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Competitive Salary.
· Flexibility for working from home.
· State of the art modern office.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.