Are you looking for your next contract as a Senior Software Engineer? Or maybe you’re interested in reaping the financial benefits, flexibility, and control of being a LTD company contractor?
If so, we have an opportunity for you!
We are collaborating with a Financial Services multinational who are presently recruiting for an experienced Senior Software Engineer, who has a focus on Java technologies, to work with their cross-functional development teams providing technical leadership expertise within the development life-cycle for new products and services.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Location: Dublin 18 – Hybrid
Daily Pay Rate: €550 – €680
Contract type: B2B/LTD
Duration: 12 months
Visa sponsorship: No
As this is a contract role, you must hold an EU citizenship or a valid Stamp 4 visa.
For this role you must have:
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Strong Java developer with proficient Spring experience
- Microservices architecture experience
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
- Web Services exposure (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge/experience using cloud-native development such as PCF, Azure, etc
- Kafka experience/knowledge
- Work with a team of talented engineers to develop high performance, high volume Java applications.
- Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software solutions.
- Work closely with technical leads, business & system analysts to define features and user stories.
- Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
- Manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative, or may formally supervise a small team, and assigns day-to-day work
- Design and develop applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, performs vendor-related activities, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides.
- Assist in vendor assessment and evaluates and recommends software development tools.
- Oversee and provides technical support to junior team members.
- Work closely with technical leads to define features and user stories
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform
- Code development, code review and modest day-to-day support duties
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company that always work with the latest technologies?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040