Senior Site Engineer
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for a Senior Site Engineer join them on a permanent basis.
The Senior Site Engineer is a key member of the site management team and ensures that the building work is constructed as per the drawings and specifications.
Candidates should have relevant engineering qualifications and at least 3 years’ experience with a building contractor.
Job Reference: BBBH 20063
What will a Senior Site Engineer do?
- Ensures that the building is set out to line and level in a timely fashion to allow the construction work to proceed on programme.
- Managing other site engineers to ensure that QA including concrete testing and pre-pour inspection
- Maintaining up to date drawing registers and other duties are completed to company standards.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Candidates should have relevant engineering qualifications and at least 3 years’ experience with a building contractor.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Car allowance (some instances company vehicles).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.