Senior Network Engineer (RAF)
Based in Amstelveen, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
You will become part of a team that is responsible for the design, layout, and efficiency of a security platform. The team is supervised by an architect. Your role includes supporting the team based on your expertise.
We are looking for someone who is a real team player, innovative, pragmatic, curious, and a cyber security expert by nature. You are capable of highly developed risk-based thinking, and you are prepared to work within a highly innovative, complex environment that is evolving at lightning speed you will become a member of the anti-DDOS-managed Security solution team.
They require a Senior Network Engineer (RAF) to join them as soon as possible on a day rate rolling-contract basis.
This will be a 54-week contract role based in Amstelveen, Netherlands. You will be working from the office.
- Hours per Day: 8
- Hours per Week: 40
- Total Hours: 2160
- Pay rate: 850 euros per day
What you will be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Development of managed security systems/services in the field of DDOS control;
- WAF managed security activities.
- Execute a-DDOS managed security activities.
- Performing patches, updates, and upgrades.
- Keep orchestration and automation of changes up to date.
- Execution of other changes.
- Resolving incidents (including standby service);
- Performance and capacity management.
- Keep operational documentation up to date.
What are the requirements for the role?
- HBO diploma in the IT field, HBO / WO thinking and working level.
- Knowledge of the Radware suite of a-DDOS products.
- Minimum 7 years of managed services experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the security field.
- Experience with and knowledge of incident resolution (second and possibly third line).
- Experience with creating and/or maintaining installation manuals and run books is a plus.
- In possession of relevant certifications in the field of Cyber ??Security, such as: CISSP.
- Other certifications are a plus, such as: ITIL, CCSP, CEH, TOGAF;
- Written and oral Dutch skills are excellent.
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in The Netherlands so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or you can contact our office at: +31 20 369 0040.
Job Reference: BBBH 22830