Senior Sales Analyst
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Senior Sales Analyst with 5+ years of related experience in Sales or Channel Management, to join them immediately on a 6 month contract.
This role will partner with the Digital Sales Director and management team and will interface with a broad network of sales management and other key stakeholders supporting the EMEA business.
Job Reference: BBBH 20673
What will a Senior Sales Analyst do?
· Partner with sales leaders and stakeholders to increase selling time, remove roadblocks and increase seller capability and effectiveness
· Role model the internal transformation from an inspection to coaching culture. Leading sales managers to become more effective coaches to their sellers resulting in increased individual and team capability, employee satisfaction and collaborative selling efforts
· Establish and drive a well-defined, predictable rhythm of the business (RoB), that enforces great discipline in sales and consumption processes and delivers over-achievement of business results through leveraging the key SMC engines & resources
· Leverage business insights to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to address key challenges. Drive the v-teams spanning across roles, SMC engines, resources and Subsidiaries executing on the defined actions.
· Coach and advise on sales motions/strategies for up-sell and co-sell driving Digital Transformation at our existing and new Customers.
· Drive awareness to product/solution mix needed to meet targets
· Obtain first-hand insights on Customer/Partner issues and aspirations through targeted engagements
· Instilling sales process discipline, adherence to standards, and excellence in execution while holding sales managers accountable to quality and accuracy
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of related experience in: Senior Sales or Channel Management
· Excel and Power BI to filter and prepare reports for sales teams
· Immediate start
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Very flexible and grown up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040