Senior QA Engineer
Our client is an Irish owned software company with Irish offices based in Dublin 15. They are multinational leaders in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Please only apply if you are currently based or relocating to Ireland and are an EU citizen or hold a STAMP 4 visa.
They require a Senior QA Engineer with 5+ years’ software testingQuality Assurance experience and experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers.
Job Reference: BBBH 21924
A general day:
- Proactively work within a scrum team to ensure a successful delivery, based on definition of done
- Ensure each release candidate of all the products follows a complete test cycle and verify that it meets their high standard of quality
- Record all actions and communications on any issue/query resulting from testing into the tracking system (JIRA)
- Develop Test Cases from business requirements, document and execute them in their Test Management System (TestRail)
- Expand the Functional/ Regression test cases as new features are added to their products
- Continuously develop and refine own product usage, industry, training and technical writing expertise
- Contribute to develop appropriate test strategies and detailed test plans
- Provide mentoring and guidance to team members
- Contribute to identify and implement improvements that enhance the Test Process and improve overall Quality Assurance practices
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of software testingQuality Assurance experience
- An IT-related qualification
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle and creating test cases
- Previous experience in introducing and improving new existing test practice and process
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development
- Experience in Automated testing nice to have
- Knowledge of programming nice to have
- 4 weeks holidays per annum,
- Employee Wellness Programme,
- Yoga Classes (online while we WFH),
- Industry training and professional development,
- Employee share scheme,
- Mobile phone on the client’s account,
- Broadband allowance (while working from home).
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404