Senior Python Developer
Job Ref: BBBH 22953
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Employment Type: Contract / Fixed Term Temporary
Duration Initial term of 12 months.
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech, hi-performant transactional services, unified communications, cloud / SaaS, big data & ML analytics and cybersecurity services across numerous industries. Currently hiring numerous software engineers across multiple R&D teams to deliver complex suites of applications.
Why should you be interested in this role?
The consultant will work in a development team supporting the SBSP application.
- Contribute to design of application components (in close collaboration with technical lead or senior developers).
- Develop Python application components
- Well-commented & tested application code.
- Design / technical documentation.
- Technical Knowledge and practical experience of required technologies to be able to start development and support the team:
- Experience with Python development o Familiar with the use of different data sources like structured databases (SQL, Oracle, ), document databases like Mongo, csv files, JSON, XML, API,
- Knowledge of open-source frameworks that are used in the world of data engineering (flask, spark, pandas, )
- Knowledge of development tools & concepts (git, docker, DevOps)
- Experience with MS Azure data platform components like Azure Data Lake, Databricks, Azure DevOps is considered a plus
- French / Dutch: can be a plus
- English: active knowledge (understanding/speaking/writing technical documentation)
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040.
If this role does not fully fit with your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.