Senior Product Manager
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire 3 Senior Product Manager’s to join their expanding team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
They are looking for 3+ years of experience in mobile service, digital media, ad tech and/or software product management.
In this role, you will contribute to deep insights of the mobile service ecosystem in EU market, catering to requirements including but not limited to, digital life, entertainment, game, Ad scenarios, creative UX, to help define the business positioning and product portfolio.
Job Reference: BBBH 19771
Your role will involve
- Help them to define business strategy, product strategy, partnership strategy, and service innovation to develop business growth.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of how to build and promote a competitive product, such as Ads platform, Game center, and helping define or optimize product specifications for them.
- You will work closely with the Tech Engineering, Administration and Marketing teams respectively to bring leading edge products to market.
- Leading communication processes to business partners about products and values and providing product training as well.
You must have as a minimum
- 3+ years of experience in mobile service, digital media, ad tech and/or software product management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in global Internet companies.
- Experience working with product team, influencing the design.
- Experience executing business strategy planning, product innovation, industry trend insights, and competition analysis.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus.
- Share options.
- Healthcare contributions.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.