Senior Product Designer (Ecommerce)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Senior Product Designer you will have 5+ years of experience working in digital product design.
The main function of a designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20197
What will a Senior Product Designer do?
- Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders to design and optimise experiments on current and new features to improve performance of the client’s product detail page, storefront, design systems and other parts of the ecommerce product
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client.
- Create charts and graphs from data given.
- Meet regularly with the Product Managers to identify top priority opportunities, design teams to iterate on and improve solutions and engineering teams to ensure correct implementation of the work
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience working in digital product design.
- Experience in interaction and visual design.
- Experience in designing and optimising ecommerce buying journeys.
- Experience in a consumer facing industry.
- Basic ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images.
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.