Senior Marketing Manager
Based in Paris, France, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Manager with 8+ years’ experience in a marketing role with demonstrated capacity for developing industry leading marketing strategies in an Internet and/or advertising environment, to join them on a 12-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20477
What will a Marketing Manager do?
· Create and execute the overall business marketing strategy in France.
· Lead the French B2B marketing team in the creation of world-class marketing campaigns for all our client’s marketing products across their agency and brand advertiser customer base in France.
· Ensure our client’s representation at key industry events and conferences and close collaboration with key industry trade organisations.
· Create and execute client owned events in close partnership with agencies and/or our events team.
· Develop marketing materials and programs designed to enhance our advertisers’, agency partners’ and the industry’s understanding of our client’s advertising and marketing.
· Work closely with cross-functional counterparts (Sales, PR, Measurement, Creative, etc.) to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns, and product launches.
· Define clear KPIs and develop scalable ways to use data and metrics to drive decision making and impact.
· Implement measurement and reporting systems to support the above.
· Maintain accurate budget forecasting and management processes.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 8+ years’ experience in a marketing role with demonstrated capacity for developing industry leading marketing strategies in an Internet and/or advertising environment.
· Deep knowledge of the advertising/marketing industries across France, and an established network across the French advertising, media and/or tech industry.
· Experience working with agencies and global brands.
· Experience supporting and enabling a sales organisation.
· Fluent French & English.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404