Senior Market Access Manager
Based in the heart of London, our client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing first class therapeutics.
They require a Senior Market Access Manager with 5+ years of experience in a market access and reimbursement role in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
The Senior Market Access Manager will play a key role in successful access and reimbursement for our client’s portfolio of products. These include in-line as well as near-term pipeline products.
Our client is willing to offer a pay rate equivalent of approximately £95,000 annually.
Job Reference: BBBH 22201
What will a Senior Market Access Manager do?
- Contribute to market access strategies including tactical development of reimbursement dossiers and responses to authorities within the EMEA region.
- Manage the reimbursement process with a focus on dossier submissions, payer responses, value story development, objection handlers and overall access strategy.
- Working with a matrix team format which is responsible for ensuring alignment of the external stakeholders (payers, physicians, patient groups, politicians) and relevant internal stakeholders for obtaining timely access to assets in EMEA.
- Collaborate with the reimbursement manager, other market access departments, country teams and a wider range of stakeholders.
- Support timely delivery of strategic goals and projects e.g. advisory boards, market access materials, evidence projects (aligned with health economics and medical).
- Support maintenance of current information on policy changes in the region.
- Plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Maintain compliance in accordance with our client’s procedures and the relevant local and European requirements.
- Manage budgets aligned with projects.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 + years of experience working in a Pharma/Biopharma company in a market access and reimbursement role.
- Experienced in project management.
- A strong scientific / healthcare background.
- Ability to interact effectively and operate cross-functionally with country teams, medical, regulatory and numerous other stakeholders across EMEA region.
- Available to travel internationally as required by the needs of the business
- Substantial and relevant market access or governmental affairs experience is required. This could be obtained from either a consulting or industry background.
- Sound knowledge and experience of the payer environment required, ideally across multiple EU countries, good knowledge of local consultancies and payers, with experience in reimbursement submissions in key EU markets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays. Competitive Salary.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- State of the art modern office.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +44330335171