Senior Linux Administrator– Contract/Freelance – €500 Per Day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require a Senior Linux Administrator to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract.
Please only apply if based in Belgium or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 20102
What will a Senior Linux Administrator do?
· Container management/Cloud interfacing/Data Analytics in order to assist in design workshops with the architects of the customer (enterprise architects, solution architects).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Puppet (by preference and/or Ansible), Foreman, Jenkins, Elastic, Icinga.
- Other open-source elements of Linux Landscape.
- Experience in Cloud interfacing / Kubernetes / Cloudera and related products.
· Dutch is mandatory – English
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404