Senior Legal Officer
- Have you ever thought about working for one of the world’s largest specialist fund administration and middle office solutions providers?
- Are you looking for a stable, permanent contract and becoming a valuable part of the team for the long term?
- Are you interested in working in an international company, with the possibility to broaden your life experiences and have the possibility to relocate for a short term to another country?
If yes, this might be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Legal Officer, who has a minimum of 2 years of professional experience and is fluent in both English and German.
You will be working fully on-site, from the modern office in Schuttrange, Luxemburg.
- Competitive salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- An attractive work environment which is providing you with a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
- Expanding workforce with options for career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Possibility to relocate short-term/long-time to another country, due to the international nature of the business.
What you will be responsible for?
- Preparing drafts, reviewing, and negotiations of legal documents including financial services contracts and investment fund prospectuses, private placement memoranda and offering memoranda, and legal publications.
- Preparing drafts, reviewing, and negotiations of documents in connection with the creation and operation of securitization companies.
- Assisting other teams with client-related inquiries, interpreting documents, etc.
- Communicating with external stakeholders: clients, external providers, law companies, and regulatory authorities.
- Observing, researching, and reviewing new laws, regulations, and market practices that could have an impact on the company and its business.
What is the profile of the candidate we are looking for?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in law or a similar field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Background in the field of investment funds, with a focus on real estate, private, debt, and private equity would be preferred.
- Knowledgeable about the Luxembourgish and German legal and regulatory environment concerning investment funds.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of other languages would be beneficial.
Are you interested? Apply today!
Please apply and attach your updated CV.
MS Word format would be preferred, but PDF is also fine.
If you don’t have an updated CV, we can take care of this later.
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected].
You can also call us at +31 20 369 0040.
Reference number: 22757