Senior Legal Counsel
Have you ever tried working for a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications that is helping businesses to grow? Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel based in either London or Dublin with 5+ years post qualification experience with a law firm and/or in-house position to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH21923
About the location: You will be required to work a couple of days a month in either their office in central London or Dublin, the rest of the time it will be remote based.
About the role: As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will join a Legal team which provides transactional counsel and support for our client’s global sales team. You will drive technology transactions, which will include negotiation with customers and drafting of subscription, data processing, professional services agreements, and other crucial terms.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. The client has planned two video interviews as part of the process. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
- 5+ years post qualification experience with a law firm and/or in-house position.
- Qualified solicitor (England & Wales).
- CIPP/E Certification and/or deep understanding of complex global data privacy and security laws and principles.
What will you do?
- Assist in defining scalable contract approaches and playbooks and train our sales teams to support high volume and high velocity deals. You will work closely with our client’s corporate headquarters as well as cross-functional teams (sales operations, services, product, marketing).
- Provide proactive strategic advice to internal teams regarding business and legal issues and risks.
- Partner effectively with corporate headquarters as well as cross-functional teams (sales operations, services, product, marketing, revenue recognition, privacy & security, and contracts operations).
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +44 3303351710