Senior Java Developer
Our client is the largest Polish network of modern self-service machines. They are working on payment and settlement system project and they are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team.
What will you do?
• Development, implementation, and testing of software with the use of advanced technologies
• Solving software problems, as well as making improvements and improvements
• Preparation of technical documentation
• Collaborating with other team members and testers to gain a better understanding of the problem
What does the ideal candidate look like?
• Minimum 3 years of JAVA programming experience
•Practical knowledge of Java 8+ technology
• Knowledge of REST and JSON technologies
• Knowledge of the process and tools supporting software development (Maven / Gradle, Git, JIRA, Confluence, code review, CI)
• Knowledge of containerization issues (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of Spring Boot
• Knowledge of SQL + knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Ability to work in the Linux environment
Nice to have:
• ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
• Apache Kafka, Avro
• Knowledge of RabbitMQ
• Experience in the field of JEE – EJB / JPA, SOAP Web services,
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Mongo DB)
• Knowledge of domain-driven design
What are we offering?
Interesting job in a great team.
Direct impact on the development of the company.
Personal development in the most dynamically growing logistic company in Poland.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry- we have many similar roles advertised on our website- allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone:+48 122119037