Java Developer (Remote)
We are currently looking for 4 x experienced Java Developers to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Wroclaw.
This role can be 100% remote working with the occasional trip to the office in Wroclaw for meetings and planning.
Candidates will need to be based in Poland, our client is open to relocating candidates and providing any assistance needed for visa sponsorship.
Our client is open to both Regular and Senior level candidates with 1 to 10 years of development experience.
Opportunity for senior candidates to move into a people leading role.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19872
What you will be doing?
- Design and develop large scale client facing applications.
- Collaborate to refine user requirements though test-driven development (TDD).
- Analyze root causes of incidents and provide the solution.
- Perform code reviews and share your experience with colleagues in the US, Poland, and India.
- Working on the latest application development for solutions within Corporate IT.
- Cooperating with many high-level business stakeholders.
- 1 to 10 years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Experienced with Spring framework.
- A basic understanding of SQL databases.
- Experience working with REST/SOAP API’s.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent with a focus in computer science.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and the ability to work onsite in Wroclaw from time to time for meetings and planning.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037