Senior Java Developer (Krakow or Wroclaw)
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
You will be part of the Finance Technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. Our client’s software and provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions.
The team is globally based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain exposure with Cloud technologies and DevOps tools.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19824
What you will be doing?
- Work with a global team of analysts, engineers, and business stakeholders.
- Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment.
- Embrace the complex business requirements and enjoy the challenge of implementing them.
- Work as part of an agile development team within a global technology team located in the UK, Poland, and India.
- 3 to 7+ years of Java Development experience.
- Proficiency in Java 8, Spring Framework.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle predominantly with Agile Methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services.
- Familiar with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience implementing test automation.
- Expertise in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on cloud infrastructure – is desirable.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gradle, Maven – is desirable.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes – is desirable.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and the ability to work onsite in Krakow or Wroclaw.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037