Senior Java Backend Developer
Job Ref: BBBH 22896
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Employment Type: Contract
Duration Initial term of 160 weeks with the option to extend
Remuneration: up to 450 euros/day
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech, hi-performant transactional services, unified communications, cloud / SaaS, big data & ML analytics and cybersecurity services across numerous industries. Currently hiring numerous software engineers across multiple R&D teams to deliver complex suites of applications.
Why should you be interested in this role?
As a Senior Java Backend Developer, this is a genuine opportunity to advance and broaden your commercial technical expertise, solving complex backend issues across a variety of innovative platforms. You will work in the development of critical application systems to support customers’ business domains.
You will also contribute to the design of parts of application components in close collaboration with the technical lead and senior developers.
Technologies and design
- Java and Spring Framework
- JPA (with Hibernate as implementation)
- Security: OWASP and Spring security
- Soap and RESTfull Web Services using Apache CXF, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Camel, SoapUI
- Spring Batch
- Test driven development (Junit, Spring, CI)
- Maven, SVN or GIT and Eclipse or IntelliJ, Bamboo, Sonar
- Experience with relational database and O/R mapping, Oracle
- BPMN, UML & documentation practices
- A Belgian passport.
- A VGB-B screening is required for this client.
- Open to being available 5 days a week
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in The Netherlands so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages of contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact us directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or call +31 20 369 0040.