Java and Data Streaming Developer (Remote)
Rank: Associate Director
We are currently looking for 3 x Java and Data Streaming Developers to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow.
We are also seeking a more senior candidate to join the team as a Lead Developer.
Candidates will need to be based in Poland, our client is open to relocating candidates and providing any assistance needed for visa sponsorship.
Option for fully remote working with trips to the office for meetings and planning will be needed.
You will be working within our client's Group Treasury IT agile team in Krakow to build real-time tracking and algorithmic manipulation of liquidity buffers, working with colleagues across the countries – Krakow, London, and Zurich.
You will be joining a talent development team that is undertaking the development of an application that will introduce savings upwards of several billion euros.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19825
What you will be doing?
- Design and implement an industry-leading front-office data streaming liquidity management solution.
- Be innovative, leveraging the latest technologies to provide the best user experience.
- Develop software components aligned to our systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Build automated unit and integration tests.
- Support the project team in resolving high-priority defects for your applications.
- 3-5+ years of Java Development experience, ideally within Financial Services or Banking.
- 5-7+ years of experience to join as a Lead Developer.
- Demonstrable experience with Kafka – must have.
- Experience with the Elastic stack – must have.
- Experience working in teams using Agile development methodology.
- Experience writing effective unit and automated integration tests.
- Sound grasp of the benefits and operations of a solid CI/CD pipeline.
- Functional programing and Scala experience – desirable.
- Experience with Flink or alternative streaming solution – desirable.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and the ability to work onsite in Krakow for meetings and planning when needed.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037