Application Support Analyst/ Senior IT Support Analyst
Model: Hybrid (3-4 days remote)
Pay: up to PLN 25000/month gross
Do you love influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs? Are you a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences? Read on!
In this position you’ll play an important role in maintaining production stability, resolving incidents in a timely manner and working closely with development and business partners. You’ll be able to work with your colleagues on interesting projects that will help build your skills and experience.
We are looking for someone, who
- Ideally has 5+ years of hands-on experience with Unix, SQL, and MS Office products.
- Has expertise with tools such as ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA, and batch scheduling tools like Autosy.
- A person who can solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking.
- Great in building good relationships with senior IT stakeholders and business partners.
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services.
- Ha the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent, and conflicting priorities to deadlines.
Your challenge will be to
- Assist the Service & Product Manager in various technical domains by ensuring that workflows, processes, tooling, and applications meet the highest quality standards.
- Provide expertise to manage both new and existing IT products and services, and develop workarounds for known errors while also initiating process improvements.
- Maintain a knowledge database and support planning of Business Continuity Planning (BCP), patching, and other infrastructure-related projects.
- Contribute to the automation of manual processes and participate in problem management to identify root causes and prevent issues from recurring.
You will be working
In the Research application support team in Poland. They provide 2nd and 3rd level support for a wide range of applications.
What does the business look like?
As the team is based in the office in Wroclaw, you are expected to come in once or twice a week so you can meet your colleagues. On other days you can work remotely, and you can choose where: your home, your favourite coffee place, a park or whatever makes you comfortable – you decide.
You will become a part of a global firm providing financial services which focuses on the newest technologies and makes sustainability the everyday standard.
They support employees’ well-being, take care of their environmental footprint and build long-term cooperation with local communities.
Job Reference: BBBH 23114