Are you a Senior Information Security Engineer with expertise in information security and secure development disciplines?
Can you advise development teams on how to securely design applications and services following industry best practices and enhance existing approaches to security engineering?
Location: Dublin 18 – Hybrid
Contract length: 12 months
Visa Sponsorship: No – Must hold a Stamp 4 or EU citizenship and be based in Ireland.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH 24993
In this role you will perform security analysis of mobile applications, web applications and web services and understand the threats, attacks and risks to payment applications.
You will need to be able to analyze an application architecture to reduce the security risk to an acceptable level, while still providing beneficial functionality for the end user, and provide guidance on how to securely implement systems in cloud environments.
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop and build applications and supporting systems
- Define secure mechanisms for critical business functions in cloud environments
- Work closely with developers to evaluate business requests and proposed designs to determine feasibility
- Work with software development teams to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements
- Utilize security experience and knowledge to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of Internal and External stakeholders, including business owners, end-users, customers, project managers, engineers, and senior management.
- Articulate and communicate security and risk management terminology into business terms and recommend alternative solutions to both senior management and customers.
- Define security requirements and guidelines to ensure repeatable processes are followed by worldwide teams
- Assist in the strategy, standards, and architecture for the security aspects of the SDLC including application, mobile, web service, DevOps, cloud, and CI/CD efforts
All About You
- 3+ years of experience as an Information Security Engineer, with knowledge of Application/Network Security.
- Experience with Vulnerability management – SAST, AST
- Hands on experience with on-prem software
- Integration experience
- Experience with threat modelling
- Ability to securely implement systems in cloud environments
- Industry recognized security certification desired.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and guidelines such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NIST SP800-53
- Technical experience with Java or similar enterprise programming language, especially related to secure coding best practices
- Knowledge of cryptography, including several of the following: encryption, hashing, key management, digital certificates, TLS
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery/continuous integration processes and procedures including critical security considerations in automated workflows
- Understand mobile security architecture concepts, design and implementation for Android and IOS
- Working knowledge and technical security experience with UNIX, Linux or AIX
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040