Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a HR Business Partner with an interest/focus in project management and 5-8 years of relevant experience in Ireland to work as part of a global HR network, to join them on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 23219
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Educated at Master degree-level in HR, business management or similar
- Senior HR professional with interest/focus in Project management and 5-8 years of relevant experience in Ireland
- Previous experience in tech companies would be preferred
- Good to have: Experience with Employee Relations & European Works council (EU)
What will a HR Business Partner do?
- Facilitate, coordinate, and drive HR projects aligned to the strategic People Plan.
- Lead project management activities including defining project scope, identifying resources and budget, and developing timelines.
- Create project plans to ensure deadlines are met, anticipate potential roadblocks and risks, and raise and solve issues as they arise.
- Drive timely execution of desired project outcomes.
- Lead the Diversity and Inclusion Agenda and provide direction to the affinity groups.
- Create and manage a dynamic calendar of employee engagement events.
- Prepare employee communications that inform and inspire employees and bring to life our Employee Value Proposition, Company Vision and Culture, DEI Strategy and Employment Branding.
- Support and coach the Talent Partners and help champion delivery excellence.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Applicants should note that visa sponsorship of any type is not possible.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040