Senior Fund Accountant with German (Remote)
Our client is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require an experienced Senior Fund Accountant with German with 1+ year of experience as a Fund Accountant or experience as a general accountant or working in accounts payable/receivable with an interest into moving into funds.
You will be joining a team that is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds.
This position can be fully remote, candidates will need to be currently living in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20496
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ year of experience as a Fund Accountant or experience as a general accountant or working in accounts payable/receivable with an interest into moving into funds.
- Very good written German with the ability to read financial documentation in German – spoken German is not needed for this role.
- PC literate and competent in use of Excel.
- Accountancy or Business-related degree is preferred.
- Very good English, possessing a valid work permit for Poland and currently living in Poland.
- Reviewing fund components and completes the reviewers’ checklist.
- Liaising with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Assisting team Supervisor in the organization of the Team and ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Assisting team supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls.
- Reviewing and verifying completed Net Asset Value performed by Fund Accountants (with the NAV accuracy goal being 100%) in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Monitoring, proving, and reviewing for reasonability the Fund valuation components.
- Reviewing account balances as per trial balance to account balances per subsidiary ledgers, assisting and providing direction to staff in resolving discrepancies. Helping to resolve differences when required.
- Reviewing, signing and date fund accounting checklist when required.
- Assisting when required in preparing monthly reports, and reviews reports prepared by team.
- Assisting in preparation and reviewing of country-specific reports, management reports and other information requirements.
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work, and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include: Remote working opportunities, Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, Medical package, Language classes, workshops.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037