Senior Functional Analyst (day rate rolling contract basics)
Based in Zaventem (Belgium) our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Senior Functional Analyst to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
This will be an initial contract will be between 02/10/2022 – 02/02/2025
Rates are between 500 – 565 euros per day.
This is an hybrid role, in Zaventem.
They are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
Please only apply if based in Belgium or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 22248
The project consists of 3 phases: compliance with ECB AnaCredit regulation (done), replacement of the central credit registry for enterprise (done) and replacement of the central credit register for private persons (purpose of the mission).
The senior functional analyst will be responsible for:
• detailed identification, analysis, description and validation of both existing business processes and new (non) functional needs of the users. He formulates solution proposals to improve different aspects of the functional design.
• working closely with the business analysts and developers under the supervision of the project manager/coordinators in view of refining and validating the proposed solutions.
• define and describe the FIT/SIT test plan and test cases.
• producing all documentation needed throughout the different stages of projects.
5 days from Monday until Friday (7h36 per day). Homeworking is possible for maximum 50% of the time.
The business analyst is responsible for delivering, with respect of the deadlines of:
• software requirements specifications
• data model
• documentation and manuals.
• test plan and cases in HPQC
• French or Dutch: active knowledge (understanding / speaking / writing technical documentation / reading) of one language.
• English (writing documentation): active knowledge
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 66940