Senior FullStack Java Developer (Krakow or Wroclaw)
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior FullStack Java Developer to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
You will be joining a prestigious team which is based in Zurich, Switzerland who are currently developing enterprise level applications on MS Azure Cloud.
You have will have the ability to work with the latest Azure Cloud technologies and learn React.
An onsite presence will be needed on site for 1 day a week.
Candidates will need to be currently living in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20346
What you will be doing?
- Developing, integrating, and deploying applications throughout the estate, both frontend and backend.
- Developing subject matter expertise (SME) on the applications, environments, and underlying business processes.
- Providing escalation level support for applications and services within your domain, supporting all service lifecycle phases, based on ITIL industry standard.
- Ensuring that applications are and remain compliant to enterprise requirements, business requirements and solution designs; support and manage audit / risk assessments and their remediation as needed.
- Providing constant feedback.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience within a complex development environment, ideally in the financial services sector.
- Core skills: Java, Spring Framework, Angular (preferred) or React.
- Ability to perform Level 3 troubleshooting activities.
- Hands on experience with Databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience in ETL data migration/concepts – desired.
- Experience with Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban).
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous experience with Cloud Services is welcome.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Poland, and the ability to work onsite in Wroclaw or Krakow one day a week.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037