Senior Full Stack Engineer
Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world's most influential businesses and institutions.
The role will be fully remote.
An excellent opportunity for you to gain experience with a recognized world-class leader in their field, a brand name on your CV that conveys your exceptional talent. You will also have the opportunity to take a project in its infancy and help it evolve.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21335
- 3+ years of Full Stack development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Significant experience using and implementing Web Services (REST, SOAP, RPC, RMI) and monitoring APIs.
- Familiarity with network communication protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DNS, etc.
- Business level English and currently residing in the UK with a valid work permit.
What will you be doing?
- You will help build next-generation products and services enabling product development teams to deliver quality and secure products by using cloud-native tools.
- In this role, you will produce high-quality code across the full technology stack, from database to UI and everything in between.
- Additionally, you will assist with troubleshooting issues and improving application performance by responding to specific problems and fixing defects.
- You will document and demonstrate solutions with a focus on security and performance by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Furthermore, you will actively participate in Agile software processes.
- You'll leverage your technical skills by applying them towards the validation of product quality and writing test code including unit tests and automated test cases.
- You will also keep up with industry trends and innovations and apply knowledge to the existing codebase.
- Work laptop, phone (may depend on the roll), and latest tools and technologies.
- Fully remote working – can work in the office if you wish.
- Part-time or full-time hours – contract length will vary depending on which you work.
- Paid holidays plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.