Full Stack Developer – React
Allen Recruitment are currently partnering with a leading fintech company that require a Full Stack Developer (React) with experience in designing, building, and maintaining complex web applications.
The ideal candidate must have hands on experience with ReactJS and ASP.Net Core.
This role will be on permanent basis of which around 80% will be remote, however candidate must be in the office in Katowice from time to time.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely
Job Reference: BBBH 18834
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the EU since our client does not sponsor visas/work permits.
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining complex web applications
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Experience developing microservices
- Hands on experience with ReactJS
- Hands on experience with ASP.Net Core, Dapper
- Experience with WebSocket / SignalR
- Experience with both SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL) and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) databases
- Experience with Git version control system and Jira
- English (Intermediate or higher)
- Contribute to a multinational microservice-oriented cloud-based project with latest technology stack
- Determine and utilize best practices in design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve high quality product
- Apply best practices and experience in development
- Participate in code reviews and feature development planning
- Analyze, design, code and implement new functionality
- Cooperate with multinational team and suggest decision of implementation
What if we said:
- Fantastic opportunity to participate in the organization's strategic/priority IT projects.
- Attractive compensation package based on your skills and experience.
- Being part of a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Encouragement to present and implement your own ideas.
- Possibility for internal mobility – clear promotion path
- Flexotime and part remote around 80%, however candidates would need to be in the office in Katowice from time to time.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment is a specialist ICT recruitment firm and has been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037