Senior Digital Designer (eCommerce & Web) – Remote in IRE/UK
Our client is eCommerce solutions provider, who’s products and services include a range of web solutions including e-commerce and a pallet of digital marketing services. With offices based in Ireland and the UK, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Senior Digital Designer (eCommerce & Web) with a minimum of 3 years of eCommerce design experience. This a fully remote based role in the UK or Ireland.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity with progression opportunities and rewards to be gained for enthusiastic workers. You’ll be working as part of a cross-functional team of designers, developers and implementation managers to deliver websites and eCommerce solutions to their customers.
Job Reference: BBBH 20009
A general day:
- Conceptualise creative ideas with clients and create briefs that deliver exceptional digital experiences
- Run workshops and design sprints with clients, including customer journeys, product / UI design sprints
- Communicate design ideas using wireframes and prototypes
- Create market-leading, mobile-first digital designs
- Demonstrate and receive feedback on design iterations
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and usability and accessibility best practices
- Mentor and support the design team to develop their skills and knowledge within the business
- Source new and innovative design ideas within the digital space in line with current design trends and usability best practices
- Maintain a deep understanding of e-commerce and the optical market needs
- Be accountable for time estimates provided for design work and ensure that work is completed on time
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years of eCommerce design experience.
- 3-5 years of digital design experience.
- The vision, the aesthetic eye, and the ability to guide clients through their design process
- Good knowledge of eCommerce user experience best practices including search engine optimization principles.
- Full understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proven UX/UI Design ability and wireframing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, including components, shared libraries, prototyping and Auto-Layout.
- High competence with Adobe Creative Suite.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.