Senior Data Scientist
Are you a Senior Data Analyst that likes a fast-paced, challenging environment centred on problem-solving and thinking outside of the box?
Do you believe remote working helps you to keep your work-life balance and increase your productivity and focus?
Would you like to work for one of the top tech companies in the world, that has great career development opportunities, a diverse environment, and multinational culture?
If yes, this could be a great opportunity for you!
We are looking professional with min. 5 years of experience in developing data science models for production, knowledge of Python, and experience with data science technologies, such as machine learning (recommender systems, to join our client’s team as a Senior Data Scientist.
It will be initially an 11-month contract with the option to be a PAYE or LTD contractor.
This will be a fully remote role from Ireland; you will be working from the comfort of your home office with occasional visits to the office in Dublin.
You need to be in Ireland and have a valid work permit.
What you will be doing on daily basis?
- Join discussions focused on recommender systems to frame problem statements, develop hypotheses, design data frames, recommend modelling approaches, measure success & testing criteria
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and develop algorithms to address business problems
- Present information and solutions using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- 5+ years of experience developing data science models for production
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics, engineering or a related field.
- Solid Knowledge of Python especially in data wrangling, analysis, and modelling.
- Experience with data science technologies, such as machine learning, natural language processing, and data visualization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Knowledge of recommender systems
Nice to have skills:
- Experience container-based technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience deploying large-scale data/machine learning pipeline solutions using Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, MLFlow, etc.
- Experience with any monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, and Splunk.
Are you interested?
Please apply and attach your updated CV.
MS Word format would be preferred, but PDF is also fine.
If you don’t have an updated CV, we can take care of this later.
If you have any questions about the role, feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] or my linkedin profile.
Reference number: 22801