Are you a motivated, intelligent, and hardworking individual looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a branded global cybersecurity company, is seeking a passionate and mission-driven Senior Customer Success Manager to act as the customers day-to-day contact for products in the Network Security portfolio, establishing relationships with them in order to understand security and business priorities, provide guidance, and share operational best practices for their secure environments.
Job Reference: BBBH 24581
Location: London, City Centre
Mode: Hybrid – Temporary contract
Start date: ASAP
- Lead client’s product onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion across a range of relationships
- Be the customers’ guide through the entire post-sales journey, and advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Develop a strong partnership with and become a trusted advisor to customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption
- Advise the customer on their platform adoption, their deployment of best practices using tools
- Coach customers on how to establish and implement their Network Security change management, governance, the center of excellence programs
- Identify and escalate risks and issues to the customer and Support team to achieve client success
- Identify risks to customers’ subscription and service renewals on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns and ensure renewal readiness
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, product upsell/cross-sell identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement – leverage these key metrics to build a strategic plan to address negative changes in the metrics
- Proactively engage Customer Support and Engineering to monitor and resolve complex technical issues
- Deliver Executive Business Reviews (Quarterly Services Review) with the support and involvement of the Account Team
- Experience with account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) or in cybersecurity
- Experience in or ability to work with technical support and/or professional services within the high-tech industry
- Experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
- Strong consulting and project management skills
- Ability to identify key customer stakeholders to engage and build relationships without direct supervision
Beneficial but not a must:
- Fluent French or German
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 330 335 1710