Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Job Ref: BBBH 23652
Employment Type: Contract / Fixed Term Temporary
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Workplace 50/50 Hybrid Working Model
Our client is a leading international operations management and analytics firm, committed to supporting digital transformation, data science and change management projects for customers worldwide. With the headquarters in New York and over 40.000 staff members, in 50 offices worldwide, they continue growing and expanding their operations.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join the Analytics division, who will be required to manage work on client facing projects.
As Senior Reporting Analyst, your job will be to work with one of our leading banking clients and support their Regulatory reporting team in day-to-day tasks. You will be the go-to person for the stakeholders and will work on BAU submissions while also implementing changes as per Regulatory guidelines. Part of your job will include presenting the numbers to the senior stakeholders alongside the detailed commentary to help understand the movements:
- Support the timely and accurate regulatory reporting via various platforms to ensure various regulatory obligations are met
- Act as an SME for FINREP, CoRep & Impairment regulatory reports and on the technical aspects of workflow management and reporting obligations being responsible for as needed more junior members of the team with the ability to also collaborate closely with senior management.
- Monitor systems to identify exceptions and undertake root cause analysis to ensure required amendments are completed
- Implement any changes required to the existing Regulatory reports being executed
- Automate / enhance the existing processes by extensive use of SAS Macros, SAS Addins etc. thereby reducing the manual intervention and runtimes for the reports
- Work with Technical partners to ensure infrastructure / reporting logic issues are resolved
- Collaborate with and influence other partners of the Group, in order to educate accordingly, in a continually evolving and complex regulatory landscape, implement standard methodologies and exchange information.
The candidate is expected to have a strong background in Analytics, team management, visualisation and automations. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- 8+ years of experience in Banking, preferably with a Credit Risk background
- Strong understanding of Customer lifecycle along with understanding of key credit risk parameters such as PD, EAD, LGD, RWA etc.
- Previous exposure working on Regulatory submissions for FINREP, STDF, CoRep and Impairments in the bank for Secured and Unsecured portfolios
- Expertise in SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Addin, SQL
- Understanding / previous experience of visualisation tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skill
- Proven ability to direct, organise and lead a group of diverse stakeholders across technical and business areas
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary with private healthcare, critical illness life assurance at 4 x your annual salary, income protection insurance, and a rewarding pension.
- We offer a flexible hybrid working model that allows employees to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle while strengthening our culture of collaboration.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040.
If this role does not fully fit with your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.