Senior Compliance Manager
Have you ever tried working for one of the world’s largest specialist fund administration and middle office solutions providers? Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Manager with 8 years of experience in compliance or audit, to join them on a PERMANENT contract.
You will be working with an amazing team onsite from the office in Hesperange, Luxembourg
What will you do?
- Functionally and disciplinary leading the Compliance department
- Closely collaborating with both the Management of the ManCo as well as the Compliance Leaders of our client’s Group with regards to all related matters
- Acting as the appointed DPO
- Acting as the appointed Compliance Officer as well as MLRO (RC) in front of the CSSF
- Preparing and delivering compliance/ AML related training courses
- Supporting the impact assessment of ongoing regulatory requirements
- Drafting and implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Drafting and review of in-house Compliance procedures
- Act as AML Officer for investment vehicles
- You have 8 years of experience in the field of Audit or Compliance in Luxembourg, preferably regarding investment funds and management companies/ AIFMs
- You have excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework including AML/KYC, Delegation Oversight, UCITS, AIFMD
- You have several years of team management experience
- Fluent in English
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- Flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment which is providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
- Expanding workforce with options for career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected]
Job Reference: BBBH 22938