Senior Co-Ordinating Engineer
Our client is a leading Irish building contractor who are looking to continue to grow and expand their dynamic team in Dublin. They are currently looking for a Senior Co-Ordinating Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
The Senior Co-Ordinating Engineer will be responsible for reporting to the Project Manager the Senior Coordinating Engineer is responsible for the technical management of the building project.
Candidates should have a degree level qualification in engineering, construction management or related subject.
Job Reference: BBBH 20065
What will a Senior Co-Ordinating Engineer do?
- Reporting to the Project Manager the Senior Coordinating Engineer is responsible for the technical management of the building project.
- They should be methodical in their approach, capable of managing multidisciplinary teams, experienced in dealing with design team and other third parties and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Several years relevant experience in a contracting environment is required as are problem solving skills, the ability to work to deadlines and an appreciation for health and safety, quality, programme, and commercial return.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Candidates should have a degree level qualification in engineering, construction management or related subject.
- Post graduate qualifications and/or membership of a relevant professional institute such as Engineers Ireland is desirable.
- Pension (employee & employer contribution).
- Car allowance (some instances company vehicles).
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Social & Wellness Committee.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040