FullStack C# Developer – 100% Remote
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting the multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world’s top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally.
Headquartered in Dublin Ireland, our client is planning to open their first office in Poland to be based in Warsaw.
This role will be 100% remote working role, candidates will need to be currently residing in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, or surrounding countries.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis – long term cooperation preferred.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
- They require an experienced C# Developer with 2+ years of Software Development experience.
- This is a superb opportunity for a talented and gifted software engineer with experience in web technologies: C#, ASP.Net Core, WEB APIMVC, Entity Framework using design patterns like Dependency Injection, to join and make a rapidly growing and exciting Irish software company.
About the role:
- You will have the opportunity to work in our cross functional Agile teams and contribute to the development and success of our newest product line in most advanced technology stack based on .Net, React, Azure technologies.
- Our client’s new product line consists of a retail practice management system (PMS) tailored for Optical retail business in independent or Enterprise version; a clinical version that are managing electronical health records (EHR), a variety of omnichannel solution like Web-diary, consumer apps, ecommerce, tele-medicine; an advanced devices and medical equipment module; and an Azure Hub for central services and EDI.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-5 years of software development experience of commercial .NET web applications, fast-paced business environment preferred.
- Option to join as a Full Stack Developer if you have experience with React.
- Expert proficiency in C# and modern .Net frameworks like .Net Core, Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Object orientated programming (OOP) and Design patterns, dependency Injection.
- Solid working knowledge of Relational database systems like Oracle
- Hands-on relational databases and SQL (ORACLE preferably).
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Source code management skills, preferably Git.
- Experience with unit testing, testing tools and methodologies like TDD and BDD.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship and ability to work on a B2B contract.
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Experience or exposure to Azure development
• Broad knowledge of server-side development.
• Experience producing robust and scalable web applications for high traffic application, as well as knowledge on caching tools.
• Preference for a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite multicultural team.
- Experience in full stack with React or Angular development.
- Experience or exposure to Azure development.
- Broad knowledge of server-side development.
- Experience producing robust and scalable web applications for high traffic application, as well as knowledge on caching tools.
- Preference for a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite multicultural team.
What if we said:
- Multinational leader in the development of software products.
- Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Owner of the most widely distributed Lab Management System in the world.
- Market Leader.
- Opportunity to grow into Senior, Technical Lead, Architect level positions.
- Using the latest tools and technologies.
- Long term employment opportunities.
- Operating in over 8000+ sites in 77 countries.
- Over 280 staff based in the US, Canada, Ireland, England, Wales, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia, and China.
- Leading organization for women in technology.
- Paid business trips to Ireland.
- Paid trainings including – Udemy of Business (.NET, Azure, React, C#, etc).
Let Allen Recruitment work for you:
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037