Senior Backend Developer (Java) (day rate rolling contract basics)
Based in Zaventem (Belgium) our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
The logistical Cash Management IT system that is used by the customer to handle the exchange of notes and coins with commercial banks and their cash-in-transit companies, needs to be modernized. Joining a team of java developers, you will be focusing on coding the backend part of this application. You will be in close contact with functional analysts and front-end developers.
They require a Senior Backend Developer to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
This will be an initial contract will be between 04/07/2022 to 04/07/2023
This is an onsite role, in Zaventem.
They are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
Working hours: 5 days from Monday until Friday (7h36 per day)
Please only apply if based in Belgium or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 21964
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· French or Dutch: active knowledge (understanding / speaking /writing technical documentation / reading) of one language.
· English (writing technical documentation /understanding / reading)
· Technical knowledge and practical experience of required technologies listed below to be able to start development quickly:
· General (with Java & Spring Framework)
· Backend (with JPA/Hibernate & Spring)
· Security (OWASP / Spring Security)
· Remoting (SOAP/RESTful web services, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, SoapUI)
· Java batch (with Spring Batch)
· Test-Driven Development (with JUnit & Spring & CI)
· Tooling (with IntelliJ, Svn or Git/ Maven, Bamboo & Sonar).
· RDBMS (Oracle).
· Experience in Application Design.
· Experience in designing SOAP and RESTful endpoints.
Work Methods & Personal Aptitude
· Understand work habits like Scrum/Kanban.
· Be familiar with BPMN, UML & documentation practices.
· Good social skills (coaching, explication skills).
- Good communication skills (presenting, advising, influencing).
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404