Senior Solutions Architect (AWS)
- Are you an experienced Senior Solutions Architect looking for a permanent position with a wide range of professional, personal development opportunities combined with competitive salary and benefits?
- Do you enjoy leading the team and having a real impact on the project you are working for?
- Are you open to working during non-standard hours, overlapping with the EST time zone?
If yes, apply for this role!
Our client is a leading international operations management and analytics firm, committed to supporting digital transformation, data science and change management projects for customers worldwide, across the US, Singapore, India, the UK and the EU region. With the headquarters in New York and over 40.000 staff members, in 50 offices worldwide, they continue growing and expanding their operations.
They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to work with our Business Partners to design and build commercial solutions for our clients.
You will be working with a truly global team of software, data & AI, analytics and digital solution partners, across a broad set of technologies, to deliver prescriptive solutions that customers can adopt.
Model: This is a hybrid role, with a flexible 1-2 office days in Dublin.
Contract: full-time – permanent
Salary: Upwards of 120 000 euros
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 23090
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Principal Architect for AWS commercial cloud platform, a multi-tenant, hub-spoke managed environment for hosting business solutions
- In partnership with other leaders at the company, focusing on developing and delivering leading-edge cloud solutions, ensuring success through the delivery of platform and infrastructure services.
- Helping to develop and enhance our Infrastructure as Code practice using tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Github, etc. as well as guiding devops & agile best practices
- Leading by example, you will manage complex engagements and support others at the same time.
- Acting as a cloud subject matter expert in the organization, driving standards, security best practices, and adoption across the enterprise
- Define enterprise standards and design patterns to enable re-use and quick deployment of highly secure and scalable systems.
What do you need?
- 5+ years of hands-on solution architecture and design experience
- AWS Cloud Architecture, Engineering and/or Security certifications and expert-level experience in cloud and security architecture, principles, interfaces, and protocols
- Direct experience migrating, refactoring, and re-engineering complex enterprise applications from legacy platforms to public cloud
- Strong understanding and experience in DevOps practices, tools, and processes; e.g. Github, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience in developing non-functional requirements and designing infrastructure for highly available, scalable, and secure systems
- Leadership experience, the ability to provide technical advice and guidance to teams, along with demonstrable stakeholder management skills in a client-facing role.
- The flexibility to work overlapping hours with EST time zone
Still interested in this opportunity. Submit your CV today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have via email: [email protected] or phone: UK +443303351710.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com