Senior Automation Test Engineer
Rank: Associate Director
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Automation Test Engineer to join a global Finance IT department for one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow or Wroclaw.
Option for a fully remote role is available for the right candidate.
Candidates will need to be currently living in Poland, our client is happy to provide visa sponsorship and relocation assistance for candidates open to relocation to Poland.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 19904
What you will be doing?
- You will be part of a Scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms.
- Partner and collaborate with Business Analysts and Developers to deliver automation solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices.
- Help in support the current software delivery process and improve it with automated testing.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing.
- Programming experience with Java, Python or Scala.
- BDD experience with Cucumber or related framework – preferred.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database structures
- Experienced working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and the ability to work onsite in Krakow or Wroclaw (1 or 2 days a week). Option for fully remote is available, you will need the ability to attend onsite meetings and events when needed.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037