Senior Applications Support Engineer (Fund Services Industry)
Have you ever worked for a global financial services provider with more than 50 offices worldwide?
Here’s your chance!
Our client is looking for a Senior Applications Support Engineer with minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position and having worked with investment management systems (Xentis preferably), to join them on a permanent contract.
In this role, you will support the IT Department and will have a chance to join a multidisciplinary team in pursuing this amazing professional challenge.
The successful candidate will be working in a in the office either in Schuttrange Luxembourg or in Dublin Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 21882
What will you do?
- Structured and consistent reporting of all applicable topics to the line manager.
- Managing the applications implementations and upgrades.
- Ensuring that applications comply with the company’s security policies.
- Monitoring the daily scheduled jobs and troubleshooting all incidents.
- Closely collaborating with development team to jointly achieve required deliverables.
- Supporting of and contributing to the different project phases also including assisting in the various testing phases.
- Communicating with the Project Management team to ensure that schedules and set milestones are achieved.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in investment management systems – preferably Xentis
- Development knowledge (Java, C#, VB.NET).
- Experience in Cloud technologies (e.g., Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Good understanding and awareness of IT processes and tooling.
Nice to have:
- Excellent level of spoken and written communications skills in English.
- German is considered an advantage.
- Project management skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- Flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment which is providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
- Expanding workforce with options for career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com